Do you want to come and work for the best PR agency in Shropshire? Ok, we may be slightly biased, however we have an incredible list of clients and we get amazing results. Oh, and we’re all really lovely.
If you’re looking for your first role within a PR agency or just have a passion to work within a creative industry and atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and now we need somebody to keep us organised. If you have incredible organisational skills, you’re a whizz on a spreadsheet and you’re competent in social media, you are our dream person.
This is a role that could easily grow into a creative role within the business, be that whether your interest lies within PR, photography, videography, social media or design. We are quickly expanding and we want to develop all of our employees with the business.
List of responsibilities
- Manage and monitor client social media accounts
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Liaise with the media often via telephone and email
- Monitor and save press coverage
- Organise the sending out of client samples to the media
If you fit the bill, or know someone who might, email Tracey or ring 01952 728526.